- September 2015 - i3 Pharmaceuticals was formed with strong capital backing from private investors.
- October 2015 – Leased laboratory space in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
- January 2016 - Acquired a 150,000 square feet building in Warminster, PA.
- December 2016 - Moved into the newly constructed facility with state of the art research and analytical laboratories, pilot & commercial manufacturing plants and warehouse.
- June 2018 – Filed first ANDA with the US FDA for a product for which there was formerly no generic alternative available.
- December 2018 - Successful FDA Prior Approval and GMP inspection.
- April 2020 - Gained FDA ANDA approval for Ramelteon 8mg tablets.
- September 2020 - Gained FDA ANDA approval for Chlorzoxazone 375 and 750mg tablets.
- June 2021 - Successful FDA full, virtual GMP inspection.
- September 2021 - Gained FDA ANDA approval for Selegiline HCl 5mg tablets.
- February 2022 - Launched Selegiline HCl 5mg tablets into US Market. First product commercialized in the i3 label.
- October 2022 - Launched Ranolazine 500mg and 1000mg extended-release tablets into US Market.